RSP competency framework is specific to the infant children, young people, and whānau. It is a competency framework that outlines the skills and knowledge employees require to enhance the wellbeing of infant children, young people, and whānau. RSP identifies areas of strengths and areas needing development for individual employees, teams and organisations as a whole.
Assessing your team's knowledge and skills in relation to the Real Skills Plus is a key way to identify workforce development needs as part of your workforce planning and development. The RSP online assessment tool provides the information you need to understand the skills of your team and what could be further developed.
RSP enhances the development of individual employees and the team.
- Clarifies skills and knowledge required in specific roles
- Guides and informs performance appraisals
- Informs professional development plans
- Provides guidance for performance management and coaching
At the team level RSP
- Provides a clear framework of skills and knowledge required within roles
- Identifies strengths in the team
- Informs team planning days
- Informs team professional development activities
- Enhances service delivery activities
- Assists with recruitment and retention of staff
- Supports CAPA implementation
The Real Skills online assessment tool provides the information you need to understand the skills of employees individually, and as a team.
For Real Skills Plus to be most effective it is recommended that an organisational strategy is used.
If you would like to use Real Skills Plus with your team/service please contact Bronwyn Pagey to discuss implementation